The Dundas Street Gallery is an exhibition space available for rent in a prime location in the heart of Edinburgh’s Georgian New Town. Well positioned in the commercial art centre, the space is self-contained with its own entrance, office, kitchen and lavatory. It has wifi and internet access and a full security system. A landline telephone is available on request. The gallery covers 700 square feet, with 330 feet for single line hanging. It is fully equipped with a nylon line hanging system. It is available for weekly, fortnightly or monthly hire. The gallery is suitable for one person or mixed shows and will hang approximately sixty paintings.
- floor space – 700 square feet (65 square meters)
- single line hanging space – 330 feet (100 meters)
- window frontage – 23 feet (7 meters)
- Wi-fi access included
- Alarm security system
- access to the kitchen with coffee/tea facilities
- landline telephone available on request (please note that telephone costs will be charged additionally)
- Outside poster display – 64.5 (h) x 66.5 (w) cm | inside the frame: 63.5 (h) x 63.5 (w)
We will be delighted to recommend contacts for any of the following services: advertising, catalogue printing, flowers, food, framing and mounting, hanging, insurance, photography, private view cards, publicity, staff, waiters, wine, etc.
A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking and this will be:
25% of the total hire fee for bookings between 1st December and 30th April
50% of the total hire fee for bookings between 1st May and 30th November
Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions.
We offer discounts to charitable organisations and students. For further details please contact email@example.com